December 23, 2009

Rehab In Hawaii



Regular See My Method readers will know that Hannah is recovering from a busted ACL. So what better way to help speed up the recovery than a trip to Hawaii.

This is what just landed in our inbox......

I had a great time. We literally shopped till we dropped then spent the rest of our time floating on lilos in the beautiful blue waters or eating amazing fish tacos from the Cheesecake factory.

The surfing event was on hold while we were up at the North Shore but we did get to see some crazy people out at Waimea and Sunset. There was a few pros around but unfortunately I didn't get to see my favorite Kelly Slater.

Now I'm sitting at home looking at my photos wishing I was back there. Next time I'll definitely be going for more than two weeks.

Hannah




No comments: